We are a non-profit making organization which was established in the year 2010.The main objective of SEEWO is to empower the rural women economically, socially and financially through Table Banking model.
SEEWO promotes & supports her members to engage in business and projects start-ups as means of enhancing accessing money to enable them have a constant source of income for their household.
Education Booster Program was established to boost education through awareness to enable children access quality education. As a way of eradicating poverty in the rural is dissemination of information to the old and young through providing means of acquiring knowledge.
Agribusiness Program entails training of women on Income Generating Activities (IGA), provision of farming facilities such as green houses, tools and seeds, inspecting farms and organizing agricultural extension services
To alleviate poverty among the rural women by mobilizing and maximizing available resources therefore increasing the under-banked access to financial services.
- To provide affordable and friendly credit facilities for the rural women.
- To support and strengthen the ability of rural women groups for effective involvement in economic, social and governance affairs.
- To expedite acquisition of innovative knowledge and skills by women for effective involvement in livelihood projects.
- To support access to markets for home-based products and agricultural produce from women’s livelihood business.
- To support the growth of SME’S by women into large-scale enterprises.
Strategic Areas of Intervention
- Massive training on income generation activities across the scope.
- Promotion of gender equality.
- Promotion of tree nurseries and tree planting during environmental day.
- Increase access to clean and safe drinking water.
- Creation of favourable environment for healthy child development.
- Establishment of Agribusiness whilst embracing the new methodologies and technology.
- Increase access to HIV Prevention services.
- Purchase of Land and a Tea packaging Plant
- Pineapple Processing Plant.
Target group 2017
- Agribusiness 80%
- Education Booster 80%
- Save drinking water and sanitation(Water Pureit machines and water tanks) 85%
- Goat Auction initiative 60%